M. A. I & M. A. II
Consists of course contents for each academic year course i. e.,
M.A.I & M. A. II separately.
*M.A. I :? There are, in all, Five papers -- four (4) theory papers and One (1) practical. Four theory papers (core-courses) carry seventy five (75) marks each and the 5th one - practical carries hundred (100) marks.
The papers details include –
1. Core Course – I : Advanced General Psychology
2. Core Course – II : Research Methodology and Psychological Testing
3. Core Course – III : Personality Development.
4. Core Course –IV: Intervention and the Challenges of Societal
5. Practicals - : Consists of five (5) experiments, five (5) testings, seminar
presentation, and test evaluation and presentation.
*M.A. II :?
There are, in all Five papers -- four (4) theory papers of seventy five (75) marks each and one (1) practicum of hundred (100) marks in each optional area chosen by the student(s).
Students can choose any one of the following ‘three’ areas known as:
1. Stream A: Clinical Psychology
2. Stream B: Organizational, Personnel and Business Psychology
3. Stream C: Counselling Psychology.