Nagpur University Winter 2011 Exam Results

अपने Result प्राप्त करना हो तो Ctrl + F दबाए और आपका Roll No डालें.

Students Says IIT-JEE 2011 easy paper happy for that

Pranjali Dudhe of Ambedkar College said, "It was very easy compared to what I was expecting. I could complete both the papers on time as I had practised a lot by solving many question papers at my coaching class". Pranjali is a student of the Maharashtra State board and still she found the test easy. She is not alone, Vakas Danish, from Akola, who found the exams easy, is also a student of the State board. Danish said, "I never went to any coaching classes but used to solve sample question papers. I found Paper II a bit hard, but overall I would say that the test was very easy".

The timing for Paper-I was from 9am - 12pm while Paper-II was scheduled from 2pm - 5pm. Majority of students said that the time limit was adequate to complete all the questions.

Sandeep Singh, a CBSE student from Kamptee, who had prepared for the exam after attending coaching classes, found both papers 'equally easy'. He added that there were no surprises in the test. "There is a general feeling about how tough it is to crack IIT-JEE but I found today's paper really easy and am very confident that I would get through".

According to coaching centres the reason for this is the lesser number of questions that carry negative markings. Nisha Kothari, owner of a private coaching class, said, "In Paper-I only half of the questions had negative marking, while in Paper-II only 24 (out of 60) questions carried negative marking. Exams are becoming easier for IIT and I believe the quality of IIT exams are going down like anything".

A team from IIT-Powai had arrived in Nagpur to officiate the exams. They however refused to share details on Sunday's exam saying they were not authorized to speak with the media.

This year the exams were conducted by IIT-K and the results of Sunday's exam will be declared on May 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs