Nagpur University Winter 2011 Exam Results

अपने Result प्राप्त करना हो तो Ctrl + F दबाए और आपका Roll No डालें.

Syllabus of Nagpur University of B.Com. Faculty of Commerce.

Syllabus of Nagpur University of B.Com.
Faculty of Commerce.

Syllabus For:Faculty of Commerce - B.Com.Pattern : 2002-2003 and Onwards

Course Part Course Part Term Paper Code Paper Name
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1102 Basics of Computer & Statistical Techniques
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1104 Business Economics
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1117 English
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1101 Financial Accounts- I
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1112 Hindi
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1111 Marathi
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1109 Paper V : Advertising Sales Promotion & Sales Management
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1113 Paper-I : Business Finance- I
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1110 Paper-I : Entrepreneurship Development- I (Entrepreneurship Development)
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1114 Paper-I : Human Resource Development- I (Human Resource Management)
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1115 Paper-I : Marketing Management- I (Dynamics of Marketing)
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1116 Paper-I : MIS & Information Technology- I
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1105 Paper-I : Principles & Practice of Insurance
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1106 Paper-II : Office Management & Secretarial Practice
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1107 Paper-III : Tax Procedure & Practice
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1108 Paper-IV : Computer Application
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1103 Principles of Business Management
B.Com. Part-I B.Com. Part-I 1118 Supplementry English

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs