Nagpur University Winter 2011 Exam Results

अपने Result प्राप्त करना हो तो Ctrl + F दबाए और आपका Roll No डालें.

Golden girls of RTMNU aim research, academics

Daughter of legal luminary and Senior Advocate M G Bhangde, Juhi will receive 11 Medals during today convocation, including the one given in memory of her grandfather-Gokuldas Ramgopal Bhangde. Proud inheritor of the successful practicing advocates family, Juhi wishes to use her knowledge in academics, and not in the Court. She wants to become a law teacher. After completing LL M, she aspires to crack NET/SET or complete Ph D, and join some institution as professor. And one day, I dream to be a Principal, or founder of a National Law School. Student of G H Raisoni Law School, Juhi was sure that her medal tally will touch double figure. This meritorious, pretty girl enjoys painting and also writes poetry, mostly in English. But, during the LL B years, I curbed my hobbies, she said. However, Juhi curbed only hobbies, and not her passion - teaching. used to guide my juniors, whenever they asked me the doubts.She suggests her juniors to be attentive, and participate actively in moot courts. Apart from mother Alka and father, I was inspired by my elder brother Rahul (off course, a lawyer). His guidance helped me from time to time,she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs